Trip to Mělník
Board one of our motor cruisers or steamboats and head on a journey of discovery of the Czech lands from the deck of a boat. The trip to Mělník will take you to the confluence of the two largest Czech rivers, the Vltava and the Labe, at the historical town of Mělník. This trip full of beautiful views and famous places also includes a visit to Mělník during the long stop.
Experience an extraordinary trip with your loved ones, enjoy refreshments on-board and get to know the beauties of the Czech lands and the banks of the Vltava River in a different way. A boat trip to Mělník is the ideal opportunity for this.
If this trip has inspired you, next time you can try our cruise to Slapy.
You will see:
- lock chambers
- Nelahozeves Castle
- a view of the legendary Říp Mountain
- the town of Mělník and its castle
- the confluence of the Vltava and Labe rivers
Look forward to:
- expert tour during the entire cruise
- passage through the historical Hořínský Canal
- passage through several lock chambers
- learning about the operation of steam engines
- refreshments during the cruise
- 2.5 hours to tour Mělník
12 hours (including a 2.5 hour stop in Mělník)
Time schedule - 2017:
30. 7. and 27. 8. - Sundays at 7.00
|Prague - Rašín Embankment||7.00||22.00|
|One-way ticket:||590 CZK||290 CZK||1450 CZK||Buy online - 10% discount|
|Return ticket:||690 CZK||340 CZK||1690 CZK||Buy online - 10% discount|
Children up to 3 years free. Child's fare for children from 3 – 11 years. Disabled people have 50% discount and their assistants free. Baby carriages free. Bikes per 50 CZK.