All-inclusive cruise to Slapy
A traditional cruise to Slapy on the historical paddle steamers the Vyšehrad and the Vltava, which were named cultural monuments in 2013, is a truly unique and fantastic experience. You can also opt for the all-inclusive variant and thus experience a wonderful all-day trip with all the trimmings.
During the cruise you will see beautiful views of the surrounding natural scenery and points of interest along the way, such as the lock chamber, which we will pass through.
The price includes:
- welcome by boatcrew, reserved seating in the main salon with windows with the best views
- 1 x three-course lunch menu served on board during the outward journey: soup with liver dumplings; fried cutlets (150 g) with mashed potatoes or homemade potato salad; apple strudel
- 5 drinks per person: beer, wine, water, soft drinks, coffee or tea
- snack during the return journey: 1× ham and cheese sandwich
- narration about the history of the boat and places of interest on the way to Slapy, presentation of the engine room
- commemorative certificate stamped with the date of the cruise
- swimming in Slapy
- possibility to walk to the Svatojánské streams, the dam or the statue of St John of Nepomuk
|Return ticket only:||1 990 CZK||990 CZK||Buy online - 10% discount|
Children up to 3 years free. Child's fare for children from 3 – 11 years. Disabled people have 50% discount and their assistants free. Baby carriages free. Bikes per 50 CZK.
Timetable - 2017:
29. 4. - 10. 9. Sundays - always at 8:30
|Praha - Rašíno Embankment||8.30||18.00|
|Slapy - Třebenice||12.30* (boat arrives in Slapy)||14.30* (boat departs from Slapy)|
*12:30 – 14:30 anchored