During the cruise you will have plenty of time to show the children Prague's famous monuments and tell them about many interesting facts.
A boat cruise is a fun for children and for teachers a much less stressful experience than trying to keep track of the children in Prague's overcrowded streets.
Children will see:
- the historic Charles Bridge, which the boat will also pass under
- the magnificent panorama of Prague Castle
- National Theatre
- the Dancing House as an example of modern architecture
- legendary Vyšehrad
- the Smíchov locks
- Šemík's leap from Vyšehrad to the Vltava River, the legend of Přemysl Oráč
- the emergence of Prague and its settlements on both sides
- the construction of the National Theatre
- architectural styles – the sights along the Vltava serve as examples
- symbiosis of historical and modern architecture – the Dancing House
- how do lock chambers work – passage through the Smíchov locks
Doubtless you will think of still more topics to discuss with your children during the cruise through Prague. You will see that they will have a fun and memorable experience.