Cruise to Slapy
Set off on one of our most traditional cruises, whose history goes all the way back to the end of the 19th century. The cruise to Slapy through beautiful nature will bring you a day full of comfort, relaxation and wonderful experiences.
During the cruise you can enjoy an informative tour in which you will learn a wide range of historical facts of interest not only about the Vltava River but also about the lock chambers, the ancient market town of Davle and more.
We trust that this cruise be a great experience that you will be happy to remember.Maybe you will even set off with us on an all-day trip to Mělník.
You will see:
- picturesque corners of the Vltava River
- beautiful natural scenery
- ancient town of Davle
Look forward to:
- expert tour on the way to Slapy
- part of the Vltava Cascade
- passage through several lock chambers
- learning about the operation of steamboat engines through the glass window in the engine room
- refreshments during the cruise
- stop in the town of Slapy
Timetable - 2017:
29. 4. – 31. 5. Saturdays - always at 8:30
1. 6. – 10. 9. Saturdays and Sundays - always at 8:30
|Prague – Rašín Embankment||8.30||18.00|
|Slapy - Třebenice||12.30* (boat arrives in Slapy)||14.30* (boat departs from Slapy)|
|One-way ticket:||390 CZK||210 CZK||990 CZK||Buy online - 10% discount|
|Return ticket:||590 CZK||290 CZK||1490 CZK||Buy online - 10% discount|
Children up to 3 years free. Child's fare for children from 3 – 11 years. Disabled people have 50% discount and their assistants free. Baby carriages free. Bikes per 50 CZK.