Our Sweet Prague cruise is a unique experience for food lovers. You can look forward to the luxury of our magnificent boat the Lužnice and a gourmet À la carte four-course menu accompanied by unique wines.
Adding to the enchantment of the cruise is the live piano music and unforgettable views of monuments illuminated at night.
The cruise is intended for all gourmets, romantic and anyone who enjoys being pampered with good food and a special atmosphere.
You will see:
- Prague Castle lit at night
- Charles Bridge and other Vltava bridges
- illuminated Prague embankments
- Petřín Tower or Metronome
- Emmaus Monastery and Vyšehrad
The price of the cruise includes:
- gourmet À la carte 4-course menu
- choice of 3 food variants
- live piano music
- wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- fine wines – GOLD: white Satrico IGT/Corvo IGT or red Montepulciano DOC/Corvo IGT, ESSENTIAL: white Chardonnay DOC or red Primitivo IGT
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier No. 5.
|Sweet Prague Essential*||Sweet Prague Gold**|
|79 €||119 € (95 € till 31.3.)||Buy online - 10% discount|
*Seating in the main salon, max. capacity 32 people
**Seating in the front end of the boat with a panoramic view, max. capacity 16 people
Small and medium-sized dogs can be brought on board for free. Dogs must be on a leash and muzzled.
19.30 - 19.50
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, past the Smíchov locks to Vyšehrad or sometimes even further. Then it heads back all the way to Štvanice Island, where the boat turns and cruises back to the dock at Čech Bridge.
|11.2. - 27.3.||20.00||Wed, Fri, Sat|
|28.3. - 29.10.||20.00||daily|
Sweet Prague Menu
- Prague ham with cranberry dip
- Swordfish carpaccio with olive oil and lemon
- Caprese salad - buffallo mozzarella and cherry tomatoes with home made pesto
- Duck confit with Carlsbad dumplings, red cabbage
- Swordfish en papillote with cherry tomaoes and olives, potato grenaille
- Club steak, creamed potatoes, pepper sauce
- Selection of Italian and Czech cheeses
- Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet
- Chocolate mousse
- Coffee, tea
- White wine Chardonnay DOC or red Primitivo IGT (Essential)
- White wine Satrico IGT/Corvo or red Montepulciano DOC/Corvo IGT (Gold)
- Wine (1 bottle for 2 people), beer, mineral water
- Vegetable lasagne with ricotta, spinach and tomatoes
- Grilled vegetables, creamed potatoes
*it is necessary to reserve in advance (before the cruise)
À La Carte Menu