While you enjoy your lunch we will cruise past the most famous monuments and panoramas around the Vltava River.
The pleasant and stylish surroundings of our boats create a great atmosphere and a unique lunch for an unforgettable experience for you and your company.
You will see:
- fabulous panorama of Prague Castle
- Charles Bridge
- National Theatre and Rudolfinum
- Dancing House and Prague embankments
- ancient bridge and water towers
Look forward to:
- a good lunch in the form of warm and cold buffet
- wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (not included in the price)
- attractive surroundings of a modern boat
- passage through the Smíchov lock chamber
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier No. 5.
|30 €||20 €||Buy online - 10% discount|
Children up to 3 years free. Child's fare for children from 3 – 11 years.
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge and first cruises upstream on the Vltava beneath the Letná hills with the Metronome. It passes under the Mánes and Charles Bridges and then heads along the shores of Kampa to the Smíchov lock chamber.
After passing through the chamber the boat heads in the direction of Vyšehrad, where it turns and then heads back to Štvanice Island. The boat again docks at Čech Bridge.
|15. 3. 2017 - 29. 10. 2017||12.00||daily|
|30. 10. 2017 - 15. 3. 2018||12.00||Fri, Sat, Sun|