Cruises to the Devil's Channel
The romantic cruise through a fairy-tale corner of the Devil's Channel departs from Čech Bridge. Admire the magnificent Vltava panorama and the picturesque banks and corners of the river on one special hour-long cruise.
Cruise as in days gone by past beautiful ancient houses and hear the clatter of the millwheel as it turns.
You will see:
- The monumental panorama of Prague Castle
- The gothic jewel – the Charles Bridge
- The mysterious and legendary Devil's Channel
- The originally preserved Grand Priory Mill and its millwheel
- Picturesque ancient houses and Kabourek the water goblin
A little info about the Devil's Channel:
- Today it is the natural border between the Lesser Quarter and Kampa Island
- Originally it was a millrace
- The Devil's Channel is said to have been named in the 19th century after a woman of devilish character
The boat departs from the dock at Čech Bridge, pier No. 5.
|14 €||10 €||Buy online - 10% discount|
Children up to 3 years free. Child's fare for children from 3 – 11 years. Disabled people have 50% discount and their assistants free. Baby carriages free. Bikes per 50 CZK.
Small and medium-sized dogs can be brought on board for free. Dogs must be on a leash and muzzled.
|31. 10. 2016 - 31. 3. 2017 daily*||
12:30, 14:30, 16:30
|1. 4. - 29. 10. 2017 daily*||
10:15, 12:15, 14:15, 16:15, 18:30, 19:30, 20:30
*In the event of inclement weather the cruise will be operated by the Elektronemo boat.