Enjoy unconventional, fast refreshments on the Primátor Dittrich boatAugust 5 2019
Relaxing on the riverbank on the Primátor Dittrich now offers a new menu full of traditional Czech beer snacks as well as Mexican and seafood specialities at affordable prices.
The Primátor Dittrich is located at the Rašín Embankment between Jirásek and Palacký Bridges, and offers an excellent spot to sit outside with friends under sun parasols with a view of Prague Castle. In addition to a selection of beverages that includes mixed drinks like the popular Aperol Spritz, Mojito, and Rubycon, you can also order a tasty and affordable dinner with dishes from CZK 75 to CZK 160.
In favourable weather, you can enjoy grilled meats, sausages, and corn on the cob from the chef.
- Pickled sausage with garnish and bread – CZK 75
- Hermelín (Camember-type) cheese with garnish and bread – CZK 80
- Chips with ketchup or mayonnaise – CZK 65
- Nachos with cheddar sauce, guacamole, sour cream or salsa – CZK 90
- Oven-baked nachos with beef and sauce – CZK 150
- Sausages in dark beer gravy in bread – CZK 120
- Fried anchovies –CZK 95
- Fish and Chips – CZK 160
- Seafood Paella – CZK 160
- Fried cheese, chips, tartar sauce – CZK 130
- Guacamole / Sour Cream / Cheddar – CZK 30